MOUNTAIN ZIRIA : 2 DAYS HIKING & WILDCAMPING | 30.04-01.05.2022
We are preparing for the ultimate adventure !! Hiking for 2 days in our favorite Ziria Mountain, Wild Camping around Lake Dassi !!!!
DAY 1: PERDIKOULA TOP 1693μ - DASIOU LAKE | SAT 30 APRIL
10.30: Meeting of the group just before the ski resort of Ziria, at the starting point of our hike. We start our hike to the top of Perdikoula at 1693m. We move over the plain of Ziria in a ridge, with the amazing view to the peaks of Ziria, Mavrioros and the sea to the north. Then we descend to Lake Dasi !! We hike among magnificent firs and imposing black pike, ravines and plenty of running water !! After admiring the unique beauty of the lake and the magical view of the snow-capped mountains, we start and in about 40 minutes we reach the point where we started.
DIFFICULTY 1+, DISTANCE : 11.5km, ALT. DIF.:310m DURATION: 4.00 (+/-30') hours
PREPARATION OF CAMP & DINNER
Preparation of our camping area and our dinner !! The overnight stay on Saturday night will take place in a specially designed area around the lake. After setting up our tents, we all help in the preparation of our dinner .. BBQ style is suggested by our chef ..
DAY 2: CROSSING THE GRAVE OF FLAMPOURITSA | SUNDAY 01 MAY
Waking up in the morning, and after we have our breakfast, we start picking up the camp. With our cars we are transported to the starting point of our 2nd hike. We will cross streams, we will hike among infinite tall fir trees parallel to the river Sytha on a route that is surrounded by impressive peaks! The ravine of Flampouritsa is the natural border between Big and Small Ziria (Mount Kyllini), in mountainous Corinth, with the river Sytha crossing it to reach Xylokastro. At its exit, there is a beautiful meadow with the sources of the river. The ravine of Flampouritsa together with the peaks of Ziria are protected areas by the Natura 2000 treaty as areas of special environmental interest that need protection due to the many endemic and local endemic plants that it hosts.
DIFFICULTY 1+, DISTANCE 14.5km, ALT. DIF.:453m DURATION: 05.30 (+/-30') hours
FOR OVERNIGHT IN TENTS
The overnight stay on Saturday night will be done with a camp in a specially designed area. You can use your own camping equipment. However, there is a possibility for us to provide camping equipment to those who do not have a 50% discount. You should have: Tent / substrate / sleeping bag
Have with you the necessary hygiene items such as: Toilet paper, Wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand antiseptic, garbage bag. ALL the garbage will be transferred to bins in the settlement on our return
The transfer will become your own means of transportation or you can travel with others to share the expenses (CAR POOLING). Ask us for seat availability.
45€ / early booking (until 23/04)
/ Per Pax
includes VAT 24%
Book This Tour
- ΕARLY BOOKING : 45€/per pax (until 23.04)
- REGULAR PRICE : 55€/ per pax
Prices include legal VAT 24%
Participants must prepay the amount within 3 days from the day of submission of their participation, otherwise the place is vacated.
Registrations until Thursday 28 April 2022
- PIRAEUSBANK : GR12 0172 0400 0050 4009 3094 964 SWIFT Code / BIC: PIRBGRAA
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: GR4901101570000015764615736 SWIFT Code / BIC : ETHNGRAA
- ALPHA BANK : GR5001401380138002340005135
SWIFT Code / BIC: CRBAGRAAXXX
Legal Beneficiary: TSATSARONIS ILIAS
- SALEWA MICRA II TENT (2 PERSON) : 10,00€
- SALEWA ATLAS III TENT (3 PERSON): 15,00€
- SLEEPING PAD: 2,50€
What you should have with you (minimum essential equipment)
• Participants agree and grant ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS the right to use the photographic material, videos and other data, created in connection with their participation in the activities
• The participant must accept the instructions and rules of ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS before and during the activity, otherwise ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS reserves the right to exclude him / her from the activity, without the participant receive compensation. The same is true in the case of inappropriate behavior or creating problems in the team.
• Each participant must – is obliged to inform about any health problems
• ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS reserves the right to exclude any participant, if it deems that his / her psychological – physical condition endangers himself / herself or the other participants
In case the participants have not reached the age of 18, they can participate in the activities only with the support of the parents / guardians and with their written consent.
In case of cancellation of participation and if an advance payment has been paid or the full price, the following applies:
- One-day transfer by the same means of the participant, cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of the event, full refund. No refund after 72 hours
- For one-day excursions by bus up to 7 days before the start of the event, full refund. No refund after 7 days
- For the two-day, three-day, multi-day excursions by bus or by the same means of transport, with accommodation in a shelter, hotel, hostel, camping (as provided for each event) up to 21 days before the start of the event full refund. Up to 10 days before the start of the event, 50% refund on the total cost. In case of cancellation for less than 10 days before the event, no refund will be given
In each of our actions you will find the corresponding application form, which you must complete with all your details. In order for an application to be accepted, all the information you provide to us must be true, so that the organizers can contact you in case of need.
Completing the application is an expression of interest for the trip on your part to us. To close / secure your position, you need to deposit the corresponding amount in the bank accounts that you will receive or report, writing as a reason your surname & the respective destination – activity. Upon completion of the respective deposit you will receive in your e-mail, the legal document (Receipt – Invoice) automatically confirming your reservation, from us.
The above program, the routes and the duration of the activities are subject to changes due to the ability of the team, the physical condition of the participants and the weather conditions that will prevail in the area. ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties