elati - vytina # hiking for everyone
Our destination is the picturesque Elati & Vytina !!! One of the most passable and impressive routes of Arcadia and Mainalo is the path that connects Elati with Vytina. Start from the Mylaontas riverbed, and follow the path that runs parallel to the river.
Among the beauties of the Arcadian landscape are the eternal inhabitants of the Arcadian land, the kids who carelessly graze the grass and the flowers on the slopes and in the small clearings. We will pass by the Springs of Pyrgaki, which supplies water to Vytina, the stone-built fountain of Makrinos, the place Ellinika. On our way, flowers, pots, tall plane trees, mushrooms, wild goats and the water do not stop keeping us company. We will find ruins of watermills, wooden bridges, fountains tied with legends.
The route descends from Elati to the Mylaontas riverbed, where it meets the riparian path. A very beautiful piece. Following the well-marked trail (sometimes a cobblestone path and sometimes a simple path) we pass next to the large water supply in Pigaki Pyrgaki (which supplies Vytina) and after the stone-built Makrinos Fountain. We move for a very short time on a dirt road to the place Ellinika, down the hill where the ancient Methydrion. A short path brings us to the asphalt that we leave to pass under the provincial road Vytina – Dimitsana, and to catch the nice, old mule road of Vytina.
This section is the richest of the route: we move upstream of Mylaontas in a tall riparian vegetation of plane trees and we will meet the ruins of three watermills in succession. After the wooden bridge in the Barba stream, we continue our course in the direction of the Zarziou bridge ending in Vytina in the main square. Vytina is the main village of the area and offers all the infrastructure and services.
We decorate our own Christmas tree
As every year, this year we will decorate our own Christmas tree!! Ornaments should be made of natural/organic materials (fruits, vegetables, peels).
Also we will draw gifts for 5 lucky !!! We are waiting for you !
Meeting Point & Time
Per Person / Include Vat 24%
Trip Cost - Details
* Early Booking: €29 / per person
Prices include statutory 24% VAT
- PIRAEUS: GR12 0172 0400 0050 4009 3094 964
- NATIONAL BANK: GR49 0110 1570 0000 1576 4615 736
- ALPHA : GR50 0140 1380 1380 0234 0005 135
- EUROBANK: GR8802600960000110200873965
Legal Beneficiary: Ilias Tsatsaronis
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Must Have !!
What you should bring with you (minimum necessary basic equipment)
- The above program, the routes and the duration of the activities are subject to change due to the ability of the group, the physical condition of the participants and the weather conditions that will prevail in the area. ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties.
- Our hike is also suitable for beginners as long as they have a good standard physical condition
- There will be free time for food / coffee. There will be no reservation in any tavern
In case of cancellation of participation and if an advance payment or the full price has been paid, the following applies:
- One-day with travel by the participant's own means, cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of the event, full refund. After 72 hours, no refunds will be made.
- For one-day coach trips up to 7 days before the start of the event, full refund. After the 7 days, no refunds will be made.
- For the two-day, three-day, multi-day excursions by bus or with the same means of transport, with accommodation in a shelter, hotel, guesthouse, camping (as provided for each event) up to 21 days before the start of the event, full refund.
- Up to 10 days before the start of the event, 50% refund of the total cost.
- In any other case of cancellation less than 10 days before the event, no refund will be made
Stay in Touch
We will send you at most one or two short email a month. And we will NEVER EVER pass your info to any other outfit, no matter how worthy.
G.E.MI. (GENERAL COMMERCIAL REGISTRY): 159388603000